Charlotte, NC Replacement Window Company
Are you preparing to upgrade your windows? Whether you’re refreshing for style or performance, the replacement window installers at Paradise Home Improvement can provide top-quality products that meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
As a BBB-accredited and HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved replacement window company, we are committed to designing and installing windows that improve your home as a whole. Enjoy comprehensive benefits including:
- Customized Window Designs
- Energy-Efficient Features
Custom Replacement Windows in Charlotte, NC
Replacement windows come in all shapes and sizes, and the experts at Paradise Home Improvement can deliver them all. There are plenty of choices out there, and the right style comes down to your specific aesthetic and performance needs.
Work with our licensed and insured professionals to choose the perfect window style for your Charlotte home:
- Awning Windows: Hinged at the top, these windows are perfect for easy ventilation through sunny days and rainy nights alike.
- Bay Windows: These designs feature a large fixed window between two ventilated ones, so you can enjoy great views and improved airflow.
- Bow Windows: Bow windows are made up of four to five windows that can improve your curb appeal and open up your interior, too.
- Casement Windows: Casement windows offer top-to-bottom ventilation and can catch side breezes to bring refreshing air into your living space.
- Double-Hung Windows: With two moveable sashes, you'll be able to control air flow and clean the panes with ease.
- Garden Windows: Garden windows are great for plant lovers. These glass boxes protrude from your home, offering four angles of direct sunlight.
- Sliding Windows: These convenient windows can be placed in hard-to-reach areas for increased air flow and natural light.
Enhanced Energy-Saving Capabilities
On top of looking great, our Charlotte replacement windows are designed to help you save energy and money. Complete with ERG™ Energy Reflective Glass, 100% virgin vinyl construction, and thermally efficient spacers, our modern designs help ensure that you can easily regulate your home's interior temperature.
In addition to keeping your home comfortable throughout the year, our windows' energy-efficient features also take a lot of stress off your heating and cooling system. In fact, the average homeowner sees savings of up to 25-30%!